Every election is important. Presidential, midterm, and local years! Have you made a plan to vote?
There are so many issues that are at stake criminal justice reform, education, job development, and so much more. This is the time to commit to change, commit to progress and commit to vote. Find a time to vote, sign up below and commit to vote for the future of Ohio.
You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election.
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
- You are not incarcerated (in jail or in prison) for a felony conviction.
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of election laws.